Sony Playstation Patent
Regular price $29.99
Sony Playstation Patent Print.
Teiyu Goto, Oct 7, 1994.
This is the design patent for the original Sony Playstation, one of the most legendary console video games. The design features a simple rectangular shape with disc compartment, two circular buttons, and two outlets for controllers.
Released in 1994, the Sony Playstation was rivaled only by the Nintendo 64 and the Sega Saturn. In 2005, the Playstation became the first video game console to sell 100 million, selling a total of 102.49 million.
The patent highlights the futuristic designs and clean lines of the console. A classic product encapsulated by a classy print.
Want to know more about what a patent is, we have created a description page here.
- Using Epson UltraChrome water based HDR ink-jet technology
- Basis Weight: 192 gsm
- Media Thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- ISO Brightness: 104%
- Opacity: 94%
- Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper
- Between a gloss and matte finish
- Highly saturated, maximum ink coverage
- Fingerprint resistant
Hardwood Deluxe Edition:
- Premium plaque
- Lazer engraved on hardwood
- Glass like finish
- No need for frame
- Lifetime protective seal
- Currently shipping in the U.S. only
Fast shipping: 3-10 business days. Designed with ❤️