Nintendo Entertainment System®
Regular price $29.99
Nintendo Entertainment System® Patent Print
"Video Game Control Unit"
Masayuki Yukawa, Nov 4, 1985.
The Nintendo Entertainment System (commonly abbreviated as NES) is an 8-bit home video game console that was developed and manufactured by Nintendo.
The best-selling gaming console of its time, the NES helped revitalize the US video game industry following the video game crash of 1983. With the NES, Nintendo introduced a now-standard business model of licensing third-party developers, authorizing them to produce and distribute titles for Nintendo's platform.
Want to know more about the Nintendo Entertainment System® patent print? We have created a description page here.
- Using Epson UltraChrome water based HDR ink-jet technology
- Basis Weight: 192 gsm
- Media Thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- ISO Brightness: 104%
- Opacity: 94%
- Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper
- Between a gloss and matte finish
- Highly saturated, maximum ink coverage
- Fingerprint resistant
Hardwood Deluxe Edition:
- Premium plaque
- High Definition hardwood print
- Glass like finish
- No need for frame
- Lifetime protective seal
- Currently shipping in the U.S. only
Fast shipping: 3-10 business days. Designed with ❤️