Floppy Disk Drive
Regular price $29.99
Floppy Disk Drive Patent Print
"Floppy Disk Drive"
Piercarlo Lesca, Giorgio Bonzano, Nov 20, 1974
The first commercial floppy disks, developed in the late 1960s, were 8 inches (200 mm) in diameter; they became commercially available in 1971 as a component of IBM products and then were sold separately beginning in 1972 by Memorex and others. These disks and associated drives were produced and improved upon by IBM and other companies such as Memorex, Shugart Associates, and Burroughs Corporation. The term "floppy disk" appeared in print as early as 1970, and, although, in 1973, IBM announced its first media as the "Type 1 Diskette", the industry continued to use the terms "floppy disk" or "floppy".
Want to know more about the Floppy Disk Drive patent print? We have created a description page here.
- Using Epson UltraChrome water based HDR ink-jet technology
- Basis Weight: 192 gsm
- Media Thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- ISO Brightness: 104%
- Opacity: 94%
- Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper
- Between a gloss and matte finish
- Highly saturated, maximum ink coverage
- Fingerprint resistant
Hardwood Deluxe Edition:
- Premium plaque
- High Definition hardwood print on hardwood
- Glass like finish
- No need for frame
- Lifetime protective seal
- Currently shipping in the U.S. only
Fast shipping: 3-10 business days. Designed with ❤️