"Toy Building Brick"
Lego® Patent Print - Godtfred Kirk Christiansen, July 28, 1958
Legos have been named the “Toy of the Century” twice. The Lego was born in 1947 when the company bought their first plastic injection machine. The brick was not invented then but took final form in 1958 when the shape of the stud and tube brick was patented. The interlocking principles make it unique and offer unlimited building possibilities. In February of 2015, Lego replaced Ferrari as Brand Finance’s “world’s most powerful brand”.
Want to know more about the Lego® patent print? We have created a print description page here.
- Using Epson UltraChrome water based HDR ink-jet technology
- Basis Weight: 192 gsm
- Media Thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- ISO Brightness: 104%
- Opacity: 94%
- Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper
- Between a gloss and matte finish
- Highly saturated, maximum ink coverage
- Fingerprint resistant
Hardwood Deluxe Edition:
- Premium plaque
- High Definition hardwood print on hardwood
- Glass like finish
- No need for frame
- Lifetime protective seal
- Currently shipping in the U.S. only
Fast shipping: 3-10 business days. Designed with ❤️